July 18th was Preston's baptism day- so very sweet. He is a kind and helpful little man. We love him so.
Here are a few pictures from his special day.
(missing Mason...he left before we caught him for a picture.)
- The Aaronic Priesthood holds the keys of baptism by immersion for the remission of sins:D&C 13:1;
- They are they who are ordained of me to baptize in my name:D&C 18:29;
- Children shall be baptized for the remission of their sins when eight years old:D&C 68:25, 27;
Covenants made through baptism
- Ye have entered into a covenant with him that ye will serve him and keep his commandments: Mosiah 18:8–10, 13;
- Those who repent, take on Christ’s name, and determine to serve him shall be received by baptism:D&C 20:37;
- Brother Call and Preston- Brother Call conducted the meeting
- Dinner after the baptism
- Heidi's long time friends
Cute coffee filter backdrop that Heidi made- she make the day extra special for Preston with all her cute little touches. I didn't do a very good job in getting pictures sorry.
The day was sweet and it was so wonderful to see everyone that came to support this little family.
Very thankful for this darling little family.