I love looking out this window...especially when our Crepe Myrtle is ablaze in Autumn's splendor.
I stood high on the stairs....to take this picture....to get a better perspective....this picture was taken in the morning....but look how the camera focused on the light....leading me to enjoy the fall colors even more.
The house seemed so quiet....so I just sat there on the stairs thinking- My head filling with all kinds of thoughts....I decided to write down a few that stayed with me throughout the day.
- Service and perspective....brings out the best in all of us.
- It gets us looking outward instead of inward.
- It prompts us to consider others needs ahead of our own.....
- I love seeing young families teach their children to serve.....
- We will not save our children by focusing only on fun activities which are more inward-looking.
- Teach them to serve.
- The light always surrounds the best things.....look to the light...I wish I could be more like a camera and always focus on the light.
- Oh, How Heavenly Father loves us...Thank Thee so much for Fall.
Just my thoughts on a quiet morning sitting on the stairs.....looking out.