I thought it might be fun to put a couple things in a box- tie a bow around it and call it....
"Christmas Breakfast in a Box"
or you could call it Christmas breakfast in a jar-
- Shake and pour Pancakes....I found the recipe and tags here.
- The hot chocolate jar is just 4 tablespoons of my favorite hot chocolate mix....topped with cotton candy to hold it in place. All you need to do is add hot water or milk. The cotton candy just disappears....leaving very little favor behind. I used vanilla. I was looking for pink...but couldn't find it. Tags for the hot chocolate- I printed them off using Avery full sheet labels.
Just a simple breakfast of pancakes and Hot chocolate-
"Open when you just need some "me" time. Slow down pancakes and Hot Chocolate."
- 2 pieces of fabric- one felt 8 x10
- sew trim around the edge of one fabric- I used 36 inches of trim (fabric & trim from Hobby Lobby)
- with right sides together sew- leaving a 4 inch opening on one side
- Turn right side out- fill with rice (it needs to be a lose fill)
- hand or machine sew opening closed.
- To use microwave for 2-4 minutes...put at the foot of your bed for warmth. (they help to relieve muscle pain, headaches and that time of month pain.)