I told you that I had so much to share about the family reunion. (just documenting)
Friday was my Day....with Mason and Jessica's help.
As everyone arrived for breakfast they were greeted with the "Star walk of Fame" leading them to breakfast. (each star had a family members name on it.}
(Conner heading to breakfast)
Food was pretty simple this day....seeing as it was going to be the last full day at the reunion....I took advantage of "left overs" our family is famous for "left over" (we had so much food all week.} We did have tri tip for dinner....it's a California thing.
Jessica and Mason were also helpers this day. Jessica made awesome homemade... from scratch pizza that we used for a snack during the Talent show intermission.
After breakfast everyone prepare for the talent show which was to start at 10:30am
Getting ready for the fun to begin-
- Anna was the MC
- Kent really is magic...Back in April, I told Nicholas how lucky he was to have a nice Mommy and Daddy....where he said "I know, they are smart, and my Dad is Magic!"
- Skit by Payton, Conner, Anna and Scott
- Mason , Jessica and Alene music sing-along
- Wonderful Piano number Becca
- Singing and dancing - Sam and Heidi
- Nicholas shared his fast running skills
- We were all amazed
- Music duet by Anna and Scott
- Payton and Shannon cup song
- Bree welcoming....
- Denver our French amazing chef...skit/magic
- Audrey Bunny dance
- Carlee and Anna's piano/dance presentation....they made this up together while at the reunion.
- Conner's stop animation- (hoping to get a copy so I can share}
- Preston and Carlee's glow skit dance number in the dark....
- Payton shared a movie trailer that he made....and it was awesome....you can see a small portion of it in the video I share.
- Ellie also shared a video of her singing a song...the last four talent numbers were held in the Theater room....so we could use the big TV
Each grandchild received an award for their efforts.
The talent show was so much fun!
After we finished that, we all decided to stay around the house...because later that day we were planning a family photo shoot with Tiffany of TiffanyAllen Photography. ....in the Elfin Forest.
She was so sweet and patience with our very large group....can't wait to see how they turned out.
Thanks Mason and Jessica for helping me with this day.
The family reunion came to an end Saturday morning. What a wonderful week we had of sharing, talking and getting to know each other even better.
(not once did I hear or see any of the kids fighting or not getting along with their cousins....and I'm not just saying that because I'm their Grammer....they were awesome!)
I Love this big family... all 22 of us with all my heart and I miss them already. Can't wait until we do this again.
What the kids are saying about the reunion-