For Spring break Kent, Becca and kids made their way to California- The first part of the week they spent with friends at our cabin....and then we got to enjoy them the rest of the week.
As Nicholas would say...."it looks like snow is growing from the grass...but its not cold."
(Nicholas is at the perfect age for saying super cute things....I will be sharing more =)
we didn't do much while they were here....just played at the lake...throwing rocks.
Watched cartoons in Grammer and Papa's bed.
helped Papa mow the grass....and....
ran through the garden and played games.
Ellie is not a big fan of having her picture taken...so, we got a lot of pictures of her super cute curls.
- Nicholas loves the "bubble" room and is always really excited to see how much he has grown since his last visit.
- a breakfast of croissants french toast style and strawberries
- wearing papa's hat because it has his name on it. "Andersen"
- Nicholas made an awesome necklace for me....and I just had to wear it all the time. =)
A few words of wisdom from a four year old...Nicholas-
- "When I was 3 years old I was real hard to work with...but I'm 4 and I'm better now."
- " When I grow up I want to be an artist, I want to draw pretty things to make people happy."
- "I always say, you can never have enough junk food."
- "I told the truth to my Mom and my heart was so warm."
He handed me an easter egg with candy and said-
- "Because I'm grateful for you."
We played car wash and car racing- I was the pit crew.
Nicholas drew a picture of us holding hands and wanted to take a picture just like his drawing.
We found green tunnels to walk through. ( as Nicholas would say)
Yes, we didn't do much....but we sure had fun. We love this family.
We ended out visit with a big family Easter Egg adventure....more on that later.