Tonight was our Relief Society Activity- "You are Kneaded" using a Paris bakery theme..(patisseries)
- Centerpiece-short Mason jars filled with radishes and herb....for each sister to take home. (I liked the thought of seeing just a touch of red}
- White plates, white napkins with rosemary placed on the napkins
- White linens- topped with pretty decorative paper.
- Each chair had a bread bag hanging from it.
- The large art was from a picture I took in Paris- had it blown up at a copy center.
My sad attempt at a Patisserie-....I think I need a iron and art lessons. =) (you get what you pay for)
The goal of the evening was to let every sister in our Branch know that they are "kneaded" and loved. Each sister received a bag with a loaf of bread. We also took bags to some sisters that were missing from this event.
1. kitchen towel cut in half- 2. Sewn up sides and box pleat at bottom. 3. Add handles
So easy...no need to hem...The hem was the top of the towel. One towel made two bags-
(Bought the towels from world market...they come in sets of four)
We used these bags to put the bread in...just in-case the sisters were not home we could hang it on their front door.
Inside the bags-
An awesome loaf of bread with flavored butter.
A few of the ladies-
Amy the Relief Society President- Sharing her thoughts and Testimony of Relief Society-
"We must cherish one another, watch over one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together."
Special thanks to-
Sheryl and Robin for the evenings food!
Amy for speaking.
Sandi for all the help setting up!
my son Mason for helping with all the heavy lifting and dishes....love you =)
and to all the sister who attended and gave of their time to serve.... thank you!
"You were kneaded!"
The decorative paper I used on the table came from here- Kitchen Papers I used their Paper Table runner "Archival"