It is fun to share when you find something fun, yummy,inspirational or just plain happy....so here is my list of sites I like to visit.
- Shannonbrown.typepad.com For starters she is the one that got me to start a blog in 2005 so, of course I would have her on this list...and she is my daughter....but she also has a awesome blog- she blogs about everyday life, dating, projects and parties, being a mom, faith, embracing change and finding joy in the journey. You may of heard about her from her year of dates...because it was "crazy" pinned a "million" times on pinterest.
- theinspiredroom.net Melissa has been a long time blog friend...love her design style. She also got me started writing for blissfullydomestic.com (stop writing there when Dan got cancer.} she is sweet and understanding- she blogs about decorating, DIY and Homemaking.
- creolewisdom.com she is a very creative twenty-something and I enjoy her comments.
- thefarmchicks.com farm girl meets 5th ave. Serena is caring and sweet...plus her stories remind me a little about my remote childhood.
- reluctantentertainer.com because I love a pretty table.
- designmom.com Motherhood as seen through a design filter- she blogged about her life in France- they are now back in the states- makes creative videos with her children and is remodeling a French cottage....she is living my life =)
- awkwardgirls.blogspot.com- fans of the silly, the stylish, and the socially awkward...helps me stay in touch with my young side. =)
- yourhomebasedmom.com a mom, wife, and blogger who uses her vision, creativity, and time management skills to inspire women to create the life they want while discovering the pretty and delicious in life...plus she is fairly close to my age...someone to relate too...come on ladies start a blog =)
- Velvet & Linen Brooke has awesome style- I love following her through the process of building her dream home- Patina farm- she also has a beautiful design book out Patina style.
- LDS.org I know this site is not a blog...but I go there just about everyday for inspiration and help from parenthood to marriage help.... it's awesome.
Do you have a site you love to visit? If so share.