This year it was Shannon's turn to plan our annual Mother Daughter weekend. Fun!
She is so thoughful....when I arrived a sweet gift was waiting on my pillow.
She had made a blurb book for me- of pictures from our last Mother Daughter Spa getaway.
-Our Weekend -
- Book-club meeting- Chalkboard art & Hawaiian Lava Flow floats (book read- Moloka'i}
- Breakfast @ Bread & Butter- Waffles and giant macaroons
- Bellagio- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens Spring Celebration
- Window shopping
- Chocolate tasting at Max Brenner
- Frozen Hot White Chocolate at Serendipity's
- Purple Penguin
- Kids at the pool
- Watched Les Mis and eat macaroons
- Awesome pedicures- gold for me -coral for Shannon =)
- Clothes shopping
- Meatball spot for lunch- awesome shakes!
- Sweet Bubble at Town Square
- Relax by the pool
- Watch Conner pass the Sacrament at Church
- Great visit
I had a wonderful visit with Shannon (as always) I look forward to our special time alone...each year! I feel so blessed to have her in my life.
I thought I would share a couple recipes of things Shannon made while I was there.
Loved this recipe! Awesome!
Such a wonderful Mother Daughter weekend....already looking forward to next year....it will be my turn to plan our time!