Shannon and the kids followed me to Dad's home for a short visit. (they stayed overnight, I stayed a few days}
- Stopped in Henderson to visit Shannon and see their new place- the kids opened their Easter treats.
- Looking for eggs with Great Grandpa
- Conner and Payton looking at my scrapbooks- Conner was excited with the prospect of getting some dirt on me....but I think he found more on his Mom. =)
- Finding eggs- The kids had been waiting all day for the Chickens to lay eggs and it wasn't happening.... It was time for the kids to leave ...so, Conner prayed for eggs....and yes, his prayer was answered.
- Payton on a vintage tractor
- Conner and his "warm" egg.....he even got to lift the chicken off the egg. =)
- Grandpa Blain and Anna
When I left my Dad's I did so while it was snowing---kind of a crazy 2 hour drive until it cleared up. I hate driving in snow....but needed to get back, Danny had plans for us.
I was visiting my Dad while Danny and my boys went on a Guy trip. (more on that later}
Stopped in at Shannon's on the way home.....for a short little visit .
We left there early evening to go see the Donny and Marie show
Danny planned it as part of a fun early Anniversary Date-
The show was lots of fun....and great music old and new.
We are celebrating 34 years today!