Kent and Becca were with us for Thanksgiving- part of their time home we spent at the cabin.
Becca and I did a little shopping in Murphys.... and came home with some cupcakes. =)
Saturday we went to Columbia State park-
- gold panning
- lunch at an old Hotel- they were out of almost everything on their menu
- ice-cream and western music
It was a fun little place- and we loved this red building.
Back at the cabin- lots of quiet time.
- Nicholas loved the fire...each night we had roasted marshmallows
- Nicholas was told to put his coat on....so he did. =)
- Kent helping to hang Christmas lights
- Back to the fire.
More quiet time-
We truly enjoyed our time with the kids-
We are thankful they took time from their busy life to come spend some time with us....because I know it is not always easy to get away or exciting at our place....but we love that they cared enough for us to take the time....Happy Day.