Jessica is having a baby girl in little over a month! Heidi, Bree and I decided to "shower" her with a little love.
Baby shower theme- "Little Lamb"
Sandi was kind enough to offer her home for the event- Thanks so much Sandi!
We had a blast planning and working together...get ready for tons of pictures...Happy Day.
Baby Shower for Jessica- Little Lamb
The flowers- Lambs ear, daises with purple centers, sweet peas, purple stock
- Menu- P&J sandwiches stacked like a cake, asparagus pasta salad, yogurt bar.
- Birthday Predictions
- white baby bib art
- clothes pin game...don't say baby.
One of the favorite things that we did-
"Wishes for the Baby"
I loved that everyone got to pretend to be a fairy God Mother and sprinkle a little magic around the room.
One of sweetest little comments came from my 7 year old granddaughter-
"I hope you grow until you die"
think about it, don't we all want that? to grow and learn until we die.
Sweet Wisdom from a 7 year old.
We kept the guest list intimate... dear family, close friends and women that Jessica serves with in Primary.
We did not plan this- stripes are in. =)
- Mini burlap "lamb" bags
- filled with mini soap and twine
- Share your favorite name- the ladies wrote their favorite girls name on a tag and worn it during the shower....all the tags were given to Jessica to put in the baby book....when her little girl is older she can look back and see what the popular names were.
- Sugar spun wool- cotton candy
The cupcakes- Heidi made them....so very yummy!
Happy couple- Jessica and Mason
Thank you Heidi (some of these pictures are from Heidi} and Bree for all your help.
Thank you so much Sandi for opening your beautiful home to us.
Special help from-
The Path Less Traveled- www.PLTMarket.com
Invitations- Baa Baa Baby Little Lamb